There is always plenty to do aboard the Carnival Magic. The Cruise Director and staff are constantly working to make sure that every guest aboard the ship is having a good time. There are plenty of Carnival Cruise Activities.
Tim and I really were looking forward to just relaxing. To us, it would be ok if all we did was sit around and did nothing. If that sounds good to you too, you can definitely do that on the Carnival Magic.
Now of course the opposite is also true. If you love to party it up, there’s plenty of that going on too. The boat is big enough that you can do a little, a lot or find some quiet time and do nothing at all.
Even though Tim and I wanted to do more of the ‘nothing,’ we still found some activities that we think are “must do” on the Carnival Magic.
5 Must Do Carnival Cruise Activities
1. Attend the elegant dinner – each night, there is a sit down dinner. One of those nights will be elegant dinner attire. You can be as dressy as you want. It was a special night. We enjoyed getting dressed up and having a special dinner. The atmosphere was different around the ship. It was classy and elegant all over.
Last night the staff also sang for us. What a special treat!
2. Stop and grab a photo – there will be photo opps all over the ship. I encourage you to stop and get your picture taken. Tim wasn’t too sure because he doesn’t like his picture taken but we’re both glad we did. We now have a really nice professional picture of the two of us that we can treasure forever.
3. See a comedy show or other show – we saw Just June last night at her adult only comedy show. She was hilarious. Laughter is always good!
4. Take a nap – now this one is not very everyone. 🙂 I never get naps at home so taking a nap on the ship was awesome.
5. Watch a sunset – there’s nothing like seeing the sun set or rise over the ocean. It’s absolutely breath taking.
Take a look at our photo album from yesterday and today: