We love our sponsors and this blog is PR and Advertising friendly! If you are a sponsor who would like to see your products featured on Blogging is a Trip, please contact us. We love to provide honest feedback to our readers. Please see the below information for specific ways to see your company on Blogging is a Trip. If you would like more information or would like to get the review or giveaway process started, please contact us.
Reviews are a great way to get exposure for your business or for your products. Any reviews done will be linked directly to your website so potential clients can find you. We do not limit the number of reviews or representatives of a company that we will do a review for, however, if your product is similar to one that is currently on review we will space them accordingly so there is no conflict of interest.
- We are more than happy to travel to your business, hotel, etc. to do a review on site. Travel arrangements and costs/fees can be discussed.
- If the review is for a product, we require a full size product to review
- We do not pay for the product or shipping. That is the responsibility of the company or representative
- Product reviews will be posted within four weeks of receiving unless otherwise specified. This gives us a chance to use your item multiple times allowing a thorough review. If you need your review sooner, we can usually accommodate that.
- We are happy to do reviews on their own without a giveaway but the experience has been that you tend to get a better response when you host a giveaway. You can read more about how giveaways are done below.
- Please contact us for pricing.
Giveaways include the features from the review section above plus give reader(s) a chance to win one of your products as well. We like to give some flexibility with my giveaways so the sponsor gets the maximum benefit but here are the basic guidelines:
- Shipping the prize to the winner is the responsibility of the sponsor.
- Giveaways run for either one or two weeks based on the choice of the sponsor.
- The sponsor must provide their website address plus any fan pages (Facebook, twitter, etc…) they would like included in the review/giveaway.
- Winners will be notified via email by us and we will forward their contact information to you for shipment of their prize.
- A visit to the sponsors site can be included as a mandatory entry which allows for maximum exposure and traffic. Extra entries are available and include, but are not limited to, becoming Facebook fans, Twitter followers or signing up for newsletters.
- It is helpful to have e-mailed pictures of the products for the review and giveaway but if those are not available the sponsor must allow me to use images from their website.
Advertising Spaces can be purchased on Blogging is a Trip. Advertisements will be 125 x125 or 300 x 250 and will be posted in the side bar. The company is responsible for providing graphics for their own advertisement. We can also do sponsored posts, text links, etc.
Please contact us for rates.
Thank you for considering a partnership with Blogging is a Trip for a review, giveaway or advertisement. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.